Often, many women coming to the mirror are disappointed: sluggish, not knowing even the minimum load, muscles, accumulated fat, swollen thighs. And how do you want to look like a Greek goddess and catch admiring glances at yourself, and that men turn their necks when you pass by?! But how to do it? Female bodybuilding is the answer.
All is not lost! It’s time to do bodybuilding. Bodybuilding literally means building, the architecture of the body. There are few people left who would dispute the benefits of this sport. Medical science has proven that weight training is a magical panacea for the troubles that come with the years, from the destructive lifestyle that we lead. But the figures of many bodybuilders are embarrassing. It seems to people that such achievements are possible only as a result of hard, many hours of work, incompatible with the lifestyle they lead, or with taking some drugs (for example, clomid) that provide growth and relief of muscles. They are partly right. However, just one 40-minute workout a week can have a pronounced effect, even the usual morning 10-15-minute exercise brings tremendous benefits to the body and stagnant muscles. Well, if you want to look like a bodybuilder, you need to train like a bodybuilder. That is, according to a scientifically-based method of training with special sports nutrition, purposefully and stubbornly. You can make your body strong and beautiful by walking the beaten paths of champions, using the legendary techniques of famous bodybuilders.
A man who wants to be like the heroes of Hollywood action movies, who do not care about lifting a truck or dispelling clouds of enemies without straining, has to work hard for a long time in the gym. It is three times more difficult for a woman to become such an Amazon. For the fairer sex, a serious restructuring of the body is fraught with serious health problems.
According to the plan of nature, the number of cells that form muscles. It remains relatively constant throughout life. Muscle cells do not multiply, they can only increase in size. How many muscle cells a person is endowed with at birth will depend on how soon he will be able to turn a soft, loose tummy into a rubber-like press. The growth of muscle mass is impossible without the entry into the body of the main building material for the formation of contractile fibers-proteins.
The fat layer between the muscles and the skin does not give the muscles beauty, so a large amount of animal and vegetable fats, as well as carbohydrates contained in food, is not consumed by a real bodybuilder.
It is not difficult for men with a minimum amount of fat in the diet to live at all. The main thing is not to bring yourself to a complete ” degreasing”. It begins to dissolve its own fat, for example, which is located around the kidneys, supports them and is a good amortizer. The kidneys can move down, become ” wandering”, which is fraught with a lot of unpleasant sensations and, in addition, can lead a handsome man to the nephrology department. In women, adipose tissue also serves as a source for the construction of their own sex hormones – estrogens. We have two x-chromosomes and we are, of course, women, but, figuratively speaking, fat makes a woman actually a woman. The shape of the female breast, so adored by men,is due to adipose tissue.. That is why completely fat-free bodybuilders can not boast of beautiful, lush, soft breasts. However, now plastic surgery is on top with numerous mammoprostheses.
How to achieve the result?
Who among us has not dreamed of achieving the desired results as soon as possible? Still, there is no need to hurry. A well-chosen training program and a proper nutrition system allow a woman to get rid of excess fat from 2% monthly, until the goal of harmony and perfection of the body is achieved. After several months of working in the gym, a woman, going to the mirror, can find remarkable results that are already noticed by others: the stomach does not hang down, does not gather folds, the buttocks have tightened, become elastic, the treacherous breeches have significantly decreased in size, and the chest, which until recently was hanging sadly from the chest wall, suddenly begins to please the eye. At this stage, body building can be called a beautiful word fitness. Literally translated from English, this word means ” fitness”, and this term means the development of optimal physical abilities that allow “to withstand the hardships of modern life”. For some, fitness means a thin waist, for others-to squeeze out their own weight lying down, for others-just feeling good. And for a woman engaged in physical labor, the level of fitness will be different than the necessary level for a secretary-assistant, older people need a different program and level than young people.
What is important in fitness is not strength, endurance or fat content, but their combination. A prerequisite for fitness is the lack of bodybuilding massiveness. For a bodybuilder, muscle mass is everything! A fitness player with her beautiful, harmoniously developed body can not be disliked even by people who are far from sports. The main slogan of fitness is for beauty and femininity! Such results are achieved by special types of training aimed at women. At the same time, muscle strength increases, but the relief of the muscles remains smooth and soft. In addition, with the help of strength exercises, such vital qualities as endurance, speed, flexibility, dexterity are developed. Fitness has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system, normalizes the physical and mental state, which allows a person to live fully and successfully endure all the hardships of life presented in our turbulent time. Most are quite satisfied with the transformed body, which has not lost a single drop of femininity. They stop and maintain the achieved state with short, but regular workouts.
Many women think that training with weights will immediately lead to the growth of huge muscles and loss of femininity. But this is a misconception!
Imagine that all women who train with loads have large muscles. Then why do we not see such girls in athletic halls? It’s very simple. In order to develop such muscles, a woman needs: genetic data, intensive long-term training, it is desirable to have an increased level of testosterone (male hormone). Most of the pumped-up women are elite professional female bodybuilding, athletes engaged in light and weightlifting, who have been training for years to achieve such a result. Of course, there are also those who additionally take androgens for an unnatural increase in muscle volume. It is very difficult for an ordinary woman to develop really big muscles. But many people do not understand this and avoid bodybuilding. And big muscles in the mass consciousness make a woman less of a woman. All over the world, the strength, musculature and masculinization of a woman seems at best a strange phenomenon, and at worst it causes dislike and disgust. And it is quite obvious that if professional bodybuilders become more and more like guys with implanted breasts, female bodybuilding will die.
Female bodybuilding harm from testosterone
But some women do not stop at the achieved harmony and go further than female bodybuilding-fitness. What makes women increase the load and bring the body to a state of total masculinization, sacrificing their own health? Scientists have conducted research and noted that a mental illness called “muscle dysmorphia”is common among bodybuilders. This disease is inherent in both women and men. In this condition, a person is constantly worried: have his muscles disappeared somewhere? And did the torso look worse than 2-3 hours ago? Such thoughts make him / her not leave the gym at all or turn his / her entire home into a gym. The constant self-admiration of the reflection in the mirror does not suit the worried bodybuilder at all.
Strength exercises more than five times a week are a serious danger for women. Ardent bodybuilding fans often suffer from eating disorders, a distorted perception of their own body and complications caused by the excessive use of steroid hormones. Today, the truth of female bodybuilding is that female bodybuilders are sitting on the needle just like men. This is an easier way to build muscle. After all, without this, nothing shines at tournaments. But hormones in the bodies and souls of women cause more severe and irreversible symptoms of rejuvenation. Muscles by themselves do not take away a woman’s femininity. Femininity is taken away by steroids!
As steroids penetrated into female bodybuilding, public interest in it fell. Today, creatures whose gender is difficult to determine, if at all possible, are coming to the podium. Except for Linda Murray and Sue Price, who somehow managed to survive in this battle for masculinity, the ranks of participants were terrifying. The participants do not discuss the topic of “chemistry”, and go into a deaf refusal with such questions. Since this topic is quite painful for them, and no one will ever understand what happens to a woman’s brain when she gradually turns into a man.
Testosterone causes significant harm to a woman’s health. Normally, they produce this sex hormone in a small amount. In minidoses, getting into the blood, the hormone stimulates muscle growth, improves regenerative processes in tissues, reduces the phenomena of osteoporosis, accelerates metabolism, and does not have a bad effect on the body. But everything is good in moderation, however, for female athletes, the abuse of steroid hormones is typical. Horse doses of synthetic analogues of testosterone cause suppression of the production of female sex hormones, moreover, they have effects that do not improve the appearance of a woman at all. Among the numerous side effects:
- skin defects, a huge number of red pimples appear on the face, scientifically called acne, the skin becomes drier, pimply, with laces of veins on swinging muscles;
- hirsutism or increased hair growth on the body and on the face is an irreversible effect of steroids. Hair breaks out on the chin, on the upper lip, arms, legs, and even on the chest. And in the perineum, they grow just crazy! Depilation will have to be done, almost every day, for the rest of your life. Hair loss and deterioration of the structure of the hair on the head;
- stretching of the abdominal wall: steroids irritate the intestines, as a result, constipation, accumulation of gas, liquids begin. The stomach sticks out forward, and to hide it, you need to constantly strain the press. Pathological weakening of the internal corset, stretching of the abdominal wall, training with a load lead to rectal prolapse and hemorrhoids;
- a sharp increase in the smell of sweat: testosterone affects the sweat glands, the composition changes and the secretion of sweat increases, the smell becomes unpleasant, striking, like a man after a long active workout. Aggressiveness and psychological instability: testosterone makes a bodybuilder simply unmanageable. She will yell, make a row, wave her hands about and without;
- sexual aggression and increased sexual activity: a bodybuilder wants complete animal satisfaction immediately, right where physical desire has rolled over her, and this is several or more times a day. And it will be quite burdensome for a partner to perform male duties several times a day. And it is very unusual and many people become uncomfortable if the partner expresses her emotions in a male baritone (and if the neighbors are listening ?!);
- the coarsening of the voice, the growth of cartilage (an overgrown nose) is an irreversible process;
- clitoral enlargement (irreversible process): to an unnatural size, and in a state of arousal, the clitoris increases even more, almost like a small penis during an erection. To see a woman like this is not a sight for faint-hearted men! Bodybuilders say that thanks to such an acquisition, they experience a deeper orgasm, and sometimes the sensitivity increases so much that climbing the stairs in tight jeans becomes a problem due to unbearable excitement. And this is forever;
- increased vaginal secretion: vaginal discharge, which becomes abundant only at the moment of the highest sexual arousal, in “steroid patients’ The changes of bodybuilders occur continuously, creating a lot of problems. This is not a disease or an infection, but simply a physiological disorder that stops with the cessation of taking steroidoad;
- absence of menstruation;
- ovarian sclerocystic disease: with subsequent infertility. The ovaries, as if hiding from male hormones, are covered with a dense capsule;
- liver damage, increased blood pressure and other disorders of the cardiovascular system.
We found out why masculinization occurs, why large muscles grow in a short time and saw the problem of taking steroids by a woman even deeper. If you accept it, then stop before it’s too late!
Female bodybuilding is a wonderful and very useful sport, the purpose of which is to make your body worthy of your spirit. This is one of the ways to keep yourself in good physical shape. And you can choose how strong, beautiful, fit you want to become. Come up with your own ideal and strive for it, and “healthy” bodybuilding is a great ally for you in this!